We are pleased to approach you for a suitable opening for “Principal Mechanical Engineer”
with one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in Abudhabi.
Experience: 8 + yrs:
Education Qualification: B.Sc. degree in Mechanical Engineering with 8 years’ experience or a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 10 years relevant experience in gas plant equipment
This is an ADNOC Group Company (Abu Dhabi) which is responsible for the processing of natural and associated gas from onshore oil operations. Expansion of the National Gas Grid to cope with the increase in gas supply and demand. Maximizing gas utilization in the different sectors (locally & export). Upgrading the National Gas Grid and its facilities.
Define, promote and continuously improve the process of the Mechanical Maintenance Scheduling & planning (MSP) execution, productivity of resources and assure quality of the execution through clear role assignment, assurance of competency and work flow management. Effectively utilize the MAXIMO in the maintenance process for Mechanical activities and ensure reliable information is central for effective reporting and analysing maintenance & reliability performance across all COMPANY sites.
COMPANY is one of the largest and most complex Gas Processing & Distribution Companies worldwide.
As COMPANY forms an important link at the heart of the hydrocarbon chain, it plays a strategic role in the energy strategy and the economic development of Abu Dhabi and the UAE. COMPANY operates six onshore plants and a Pipeline network and coordinates its production and development closely with Group Companies and consumers.
The position reports to the Maintenance Execution Section Head in addition to 5 other Senior Engineers and one Specialist viz. One Senior Electrical Engineers, two Senior Contracts Engineers, one Senior Shutdown Engineer, one Shutdown Engineer and one Maintenance Process Specialist.
The main challenges faced by the job holder are :
- Defining, promoting and continuously improving the process of the Mechanical Maintenance Scheduling & planning (MSP) execution, maximizing productivity of resources and assuring quality of the execution through clear role assignment, assurance of competency and work flow management.
- Promoting and exploiting effective utilization of the MAXIMO in the maintenance process for Mechanical activities and ensuring reliable information exchange across all COMPANY sites.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives
Policies, Processes, Systems, Procedures, and Controls
- Implement approved Section policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Section’s work programs in line with Company and International standards
- Comply with all applicable legislation and legal regulations
- To participate with plants in the development/ up-date of maintenance procedures
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Section in line with the Company Performance framework
- Support the Section head to continuously monitor the achievement of the section KPIs related to the approved Annual Performance Management Contract
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with ISO standards (including ISO 50,001) in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and Code of Practices
- Participate in Emergency Response duties as a team member
Maintenance Standard, Processes & Procedures
- Review and coordinate the development and implementation of the assigned Maintenance Standard (policy) &, procedures related to Mechanical equipment, and ensure compliance with shareholders, COMPANY guidelines and Technical Committees’ recommendations in order to support execution of the Company’s work programs in line with Local & Federal laws and International Standards.
Mechanical Assets performance
- Participate with plants and Technical Engineering Division in the development, implementation and regular review of the rotating equipment and systems condition monitoring, failure analysis, repairs, upgrade and assist plants in identifying solutions to the recurring chronic problems which require in depth investigation
- Coordinate with plants, inter Division and Technical Engineering Division studies related to feasibilities, life assessment, obsolescence, upgrades, and future strategies & evaluate OEM recommendations related to new technologies to enhance reliability, availability, efficiency & performance of rotating equipment
Mechanical Equipment refurbishment quality
- Ensure with plants and Technical Engineering Division the consistent quality throughout refurbishment work and replacement orders by performing a careful check on the quality procedures of Original Equipment Manufacturers / service providers and adequate inspections
Service Contracts Optimization
- Review with the Senior Contract Engineer within the OEM Department to ensure that Scope of Work for long term service agreements with Original Equipment Manufacturers & non-OEM service providers for utilization of specialist services & refurbishment of capital insurance spares & to ensure that the quality of repairs / overhauls are in line with the agreed standards
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Experience (Oil & Gas):
- Reachable No.:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice period:
If your CV is shortlisted for Personal round of Interview, please note following information as below:
Venue: Abu Dhabi (details will be shared later)
Reimbursement: Client will arrange for visa and accommodation in Abu Dhabi, To and Fro Economy Air-ticket reimbursement will be given to all candidates.
- Kindly do not send your CV to any other agency or upload to company’s web site because it will be considered as duplicate & you will not be allowed to attend interview.
Our client is seeking to hire the following positions, please forward this to your references if any who qualify for any of below positions:
|Asset Integrity Engineer|
|Change Management Analyst|
|Principal Instrument & Control Engineer|
|Principal Mechanical Engineer|
|Principal Operations Engineer|
|Principal Pipeline Integrity Engineer|
|Principal Shutdown Engineer|
|Principal Technical Integrity Engineer|
|Senior Automation Engineer|
|Senior Change Management Analyst|
|Senior Corrosion and Metallurgy Engineer|
|Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Senior Operations Engineer|
|Senior Operations Readiness Engineer|
|Senior Reliability Engineer|
|Senior Research & Development Coordinator|
|Senior Standards Engineer|
|Senior Systems Engineer|
|Strategic Category Controller|
|Technical Procedure Analyst|