We are currently looking for a for “Planning Engineer” for Kochi location .
Company is a premier Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) company having varied capabilities and vast experience to execute large and complex projects worldwide on Lump-sum turnkey (LSTK)basis.
It deals with Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals and Fertilizers and competences in Power Generation and Infrastructure, from concept to commissioning in multi discipline engineering services.
Qualification: Degree or Diploma Engineer (Discipline Electrical & Instrumentation).
Experience : 6 – 8 years experience in Electrical & Instrument (E & I) Construction out of which at least 3 – 4 years in Planning.
Should have good knowledge of planning tools and project monitoring system.
Mission / Scope of Work:
· Responsible for control of Electrical & Instrument (E & I) construction activities, project co-ordination with client, day to day micro planning for Site, progress monitoring, planning & scheduling activities, preparing progress reports: Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
· Preparation of progressive invoices for the work done and planning of resource, machinery required to complete the job as per schedule.
2.2 Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Planning of project schedules, tracking of progress, reviewing factor that effect project schedules.
- Develop and maintain resource loaded project schedules using Primavera planning software.
- Interaction with field personnel for developing schedule activities.
- Creation of baseline progress (“S” curve) with help of scheduled developed.
- Generate recovery plan for any shortfall.
- Identify work front availability and analyze the slippage in progress against schedule.
- Tracking of material consumed, perform periodic material reconciliation and identification of material required well in advance.
- Prepare billing plans and raise monthly invoices for work done.
- Update billing forecast based on schedule.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Recruitment Executive
Shivaji Nagar,Pune -05
Desk : 020 65210958