Job Opening for “ Planner Technician (MECHANICAL/ INSTRUMENT & ELECTRICAL) for Qatar Location.
Experience: Minimum 5 yrs
Salary– 7500 QR/MONTH
Qualification – Diploma ( Electrical , Mechanical , Instrument)
Job Location – Qatar
Company Profile : (MPHC) 49 percent, Chevron Phillips Chemical International Qatar Holdings LLC 49 percent, and Qatar Petroleum (QP) 2 percent.
MPHC is majority owned by The company facility is a world-class integrated petrochemical plant producing high-density and medium-density polyethylene (HDPE & MDPE), 1-hexene and other products, using state-of-the-art technology provided by Chevron Phillips Chemical, a major producer of chemicals and plastics.
Over US $1 billion was invested to engineer, construct and commission the facility, which began commercial operations in 2004.
Located in Mesaieed Industrial City, the complex has a designed production capacity of 4,53,000 metric tons per annum (MTA) of polyethylene and a 1-hexene unit with a designed production capacity 47,000 MTA. The complex also consists of sulfur recovery and solidification plant, a water treatment plant, seawater cooling system, dock facilities and administrative buildings.
• Diploma or equivalent or Trade certificate in any engineering discipline from a recognized institution.
• Middle east/Gulf experience will be an added advantage/preferences
• Proficiency in English Language (Speak, Read and Write)
• Understand and follow plant safety standards and procedures.
• Able to write and express ideas, instructions and procedures.
• Proficiency in MS office and familiarization in use of SAP (PM/MM).
Minimum Work Experience
• Min 5 years field work experience in refinery or petrochemical Oil and Gas plant in field maintenance.
• Should possess strong practical experience in multi-craft maintenance activities.
• Should have a thorough technical knowledge in respective disciplines
Mechanical: Major type of Rotating equipments viz pumps, compressors, blowers, turbines etc..and static equipments viz pressure vessels, tanks. Columns, Trays, Furnaces, Exchangers etc..
I&E: Major type of actuated Valves, control valves, Analyzers, Transmitters, DCS/PLC, other instruments, Motors, switch gears, Transformers and other electrical equipments etc..)
• Be conversant with petrochemical plant safety standards and practices. Understanding of the hazards involved in the industry.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with the team.
Job Requirements (but not limited to)
• Ability to Identify required spare parts and Material for equipment.
• Ability to read complex P&ID, Drawings, understands Specifications and OEM documents.
• Acquaintance with the materials and equipments in the oil and gas industry
• Experience in the ware house functions like intending, standardizing, inventory control etc.
• Assists Planners with SAP (PM/MM) functionality.
We need following details to further process your candidature.
• Highest Qualification:
• Current Company:
• Total Exp:
• Current CTC:
• Expected CTC:
• Notice period:
Apply at – firstname.lastname@example.org