We are pleased to approach you for a suitable opening for “Planner” with one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in Abudhabi.
Experience: 12+ yrs:
Education Qualification: B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
This is an ADNOC Group Company (Abu Dhabi) which is responsible for the processing of natural and associated gas from onshore oil operations. Expansion of the National Gas Grid to cope with the increase in gas supply and demand. Maximizing gas utilization in the different sectors (locally & export). Upgrading the National Gas Grid and its facilities.
- To plan, schedule and coordinate preventive maintenance, daily routine maintenance jobs including modular/periodic/ to support effective operations of the plant.
The Planner reports the Planning Section Head / concerned Maintenance Section Head.
Planner schedules and assists tor the execution of daily routine/preventive maintenance jobs for all the areas pertaining to maintenance facilities in a manner to achieve optimum utilization of all the available resources.
Planner generates various reports to review the planned vs. actual cost of normal maintenance and shutdown jobs, which helps to analyze and take effective measures for future plans. The reports are also generated which reflect the planned verses actual job completed within a certain period of time and the aggregate backlog work to be carried out.
- To facilitate the implementation of approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and instructions and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
- To coordinate with warehouse and ensure the availability of all materials (stock items and non-stock items) required to execute the turn around/major overhaul as per defined timelines and standards.
- To plan/schedule and follow up the Preventive Maintenance for maintenance & modification activities of central maintenance facilities, Workshop/Rotating Section/ heavy equipment and civil (Scaffolding, Insulation, painting etc) and prepare status/compliance report for management perusal.
- To check the priorities of work orders being raised by operation / maintenance and schedule them on availability of resources and issues.
- To prepare plan for the shutdown work orders of all areas after field verification in order to facilitate timely completion of tasks as per COMPANY standards.
- To check the requirements of work orders raised by operation / area maintenance and schedule them as per the resources availability.
- To coordinate with area planning tor scheduling of their area related jobs, which involve central maintenance facilities to facilitate effective operations.
- To estimate/plan material and all types of resources to facilitate timely completion of turnaround/shutdown activities as per COMPANY quality standards.
- To assist shutdown Engineer for the preparation of turnaround schedule and coordinate with concerned maintenance areas and operation personnel for scheduling of jobs during shutdown.
- To ensure compliance to all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the department to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- To prepare periodical MIS and progress reports related to central maintenance to keep top management informed about the progress of all initiatives and to facilitate decision making. To prepare and review backlog reports and take necessary action to achieve a minimum level of backlog.
- To monitor daily job progress and issue reports/ cost reports during the shutdown process whilst recommending plans for further improvement.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Experience (Oil & Gas):
- Reachable No.:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice period:
If your CV is shortlisted for Personal round of Interview, please note following information as below:
Venue: Abu Dhabi (details will be shared later)
Reimbursement: Client will arrange for visa and accommodation in Abu Dhabi, To and Fro Economy Air-ticket reimbursement will be given to all candidates.
- Kindly do not send your CV to any other agency or upload to company’s web site because it will be considered as duplicate & you will not be allowed to attend interview.
Our client is seeking to hire the following positions, please forward this to your references if any who qualify for any of below positions:
|Asset Integrity Engineer|
|Change Management Analyst|
|Principal Instrument & Control Engineer|
|Principal Mechanical Engineer|
|Principal Operations Engineer|
|Principal Pipeline Integrity Engineer|
|Principal Shutdown Engineer|
|Principal Technical Integrity Engineer|
|Senior Automation Engineer|
|Senior Change Management Analyst|
|Senior Corrosion and Metallurgy Engineer|
|Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Senior Operations Engineer|
|Senior Operations Readiness Engineer|
|Senior Reliability Engineer|
|Senior Research & Development Coordinator|
|Senior Standards Engineer|
|Senior Systems Engineer|
|Strategic Category Controller|
|Technical Procedure Analyst|