We have an opening for “Pipeline Design Engineer” for Our Client @ its Abu Dhabi location.
Experience: 10+ Years
The Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.Company carries out FEED, Detailed Engineering & PMC Projects with more than 300 engineers with state of the art software for operating companies & turnkey contractors.& also provide a full suite of integrated, multidisciplinary services including feasibility and front end design, facilities engineering, process design, project management, containment engineering and validation.
- Extensive engineering design and management experience as piping design engineer with exposure to all aspects of piping feed/basic/detail design engineering and construction support for oil & gas (onshore/offshore), refinery, chemical & petrochemical plants, oil / water / gas pipelines
- Work experience in feed/project proposal packages. This includes preparation of preliminary engineering package with all necessary drawing, calculations
- Work experience in conducting/attending weekly/monthly progress review meetings and monitoring discipline activities, solving day-to-day design and project issues with other engineering disciplines and client, co-ordination of design package submission on schedule.
- Conversant with relevant international and industry codes and standards such as asme b31.3, b31.4, b31.8, api, astm, bs, etc & industry practices. Work experience and familiarity in engineering specifications, procedures, standards and guidelines of major oil and petrochemical companies.
- Work experience in FEED/Project Proposal packages. This includes preparation of preliminary engineering package with all necessary drawing, calculations
If interested, kindly revert with your reachable no. & updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Experience (in onshore)
- Experience (in offshore)
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: