We have an opening for “Mechanical Maintenance Foreman” for Our Client @ its Abu Dhabi location.
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
- Maintenance of Rotary and Static Equipments
- Preparing maintenance schedules, manpower, spares planning and technical reports.
- Modifications, new equipment erections and installation.
- Participating in the HSE meetings related to the maintenance issues and implementing the solutions.
- Preventive & Breakdown maintenance
- Annual Turnaround Maintenance
- Equipment/ spares availability and refurbishment management.
- Material / spare parts planning related activities encompassing identification of vendors, requirement specification & offer evaluation
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: