Qualification :- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Polymer Engineering. Knowledge of Automotive fitment, Assembly & Testing or Automotive Electrical / Electronics or Polymeric materials will bear an edge.
Experience :- Minimum 4 to 5 Years experience in automobile industry or from an reputed Auto ancillary mainly in Vendor Quality / Vendor development function.
Department :- Quality Assurance Division( CVBU- Pune)
Apart from analytical communication, leadership and managing skills the candidates shall have the knowledge of the following :
1) Vendor development , New product development early involvement.
2) Supplier capability, process & system audit.
3) Knowledge of APQP, PPAP,FMEA, Statistical process control & six sigma etc.
4) Inspection & testing of various items like Sheet Metal, Fabrication Electrical, Proprietory , Machingin, Rubber, Plastic & Assy.
5) Problem solving tools & techniques such as TQM.
6) Special process such as Welding ,Painting, Fabrication & Assy.
7) Analysis of B/out part complaints an implementation of corrective measures.
8) Vehicle Assembly and testing process.
9) Various aggregate Assy. Testing process of an automobile.
10) Knowledge of calibration & measurement activities.
11) Product & Process Improvement through bench marketing.
12) Knowledge of international quality systems like ISO/TS 16949.
13) Knowledge of Regulations and Standards.
14) Basics of Reliability and aggregate life predictions.
15) Basic IT knowledge and software’s.