We have an opening for “Maintenance/Shutdown Planner” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abu Dhabi”.
Experience: 12+ years experience in operations,
· The Company develop Gas Field with the highest H2S of 23% and 10% of CO2. Company drill the wells, maintain the reservoir, and transfer the non-associated gas through gathering pipelines where the extraction operation will take place at Plant. The process products NGL, sales gas and condensate will be transferred through company pipelines and tie into Company products pipeline for further processing.
· The main areas of responsibility involve the maintenance of major rotating equipment such as Gas Turbines, gas compressors, turbo expanders, blowers, diesel prime movers, pumps, valves and fin fan coolers.
1. Basic Function and Scope:
Co-ordinates, plans and schedules all shutdown activities through close liaison and in conjunction with Section Head and operations and maintenance personnel. Carry out maintenance planning and scheduling for all major plan turnarounds, major plant shutdowns.
2. Task Duties and Accountabilities:
· Ensuring the security of company assets by operating in a safe and efficient manner.
· Achieving the daily production target fixed by the management.
· Preparing the daily production report.
· Compliance with the Safety Management System and the Emergency response plan of the company.
· Monitoring, control and reaction to the process control, emergency shutdown and Fire and Gas System
· Applies process isolation under the direction of Area Authority and as per the standards procedure
· Co-ordination of fluid sampling on the hydrocarbon process plant and utility systems for analysis in the laboratory by the Laboratory Technician
· Communicating observed operational problems to the appropriate supervisor
· Control and monitoring of hydrocarbon process plant and utility system
· Initiating unit, train and emergency shutdown of process and utility system during
· abnormal operation, or as a result of an emergency situation on the installation
• Initiating appropriate action in the event of process and utility system alarms and trips
• Monitoring and recording of key parameters for hydrocarbon process plant and utility systems..
Computer skills should include an excellent working knowledge of a variety of technical planning software, maintenance management and materials software, Premivera and SAP.
- Good understanding of Quality and Health, Safety management systems framework & principles.
- Knowledge of Engineering codes, standards and practices is a necessity to evaluate planning requirements for engineering projects.
- Ability to understand specifications and contract documentation.
Note– We accept CVs of Any Nationality, except Indians & Arabs.
If interested, kindly upload / Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: