We have an opening for “Logistic Manager” for Our Client @ its Dubai location.
The Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide. Company carries out FEED, Detailed Engineering & PMC Projects with more than 300 engineers with state of the art software for operating companies & turnkey contractors.& also provide a full suite of integrated, multidisciplinary services including feasibility and front end design, facilities engineering, process design, project management, containment engineering and validation.
- Successfully Handled all logistics aspects
- Conduct feasibility studies, data analysis, review processes, macro level analysis, suggested improvement actions, gap analysis etc that would translate into reduced throughput time, reduced lead times, reduced operational costs, increased capacity, increased flexibility, increased quality & the implementation of the right logistics & SC strategies
- Develop procedures & set standards Minimize variation & exceptions, optimize processes & optimize execution
- Identify potential business risks and problems, report findings to management, and propose potential solutions
- Improve productivity, efficiency, and quality through process redesign and the implementation of new technologies.
- Provided guidelines and direction on preparing integrated procurement, logistics plans, procedures and policies of logistics support.
- Complete control over procurement of Spares, equipments & machinery spares for Plant & Equipment requirements
If interested, kindly revert with your reachable no. & updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Experience (in On Shore):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period: