We have Urgent opening for “Lead Engineer – Piping” position for Mumbai Location.
Education: B.E./B. Tech (Mechanical)
Experience: 17+ years (With 3-4 years of recent experience in offshore)
Job Location- Mumbai
Company Profile: Company is a Joint Venture established between Leading Petroleum Construction Company , Abu Dhabi and Arcadia Shipping Limited, Mumbai. This company is structured to provide design and engineering services for the Oil & Gas (Upstream) Industry.
• Should be able to supervise design work carried out by discipline and guide design personnel in the discipline.
• To plan / monitor progress of the discipline work and arrange adequate manpower / agency to carry out design work.
• To maintain the quality of the design work with respect to corporate quality assurance procedure and company policies.
• Provide opportunities to the design engineers to optimize their performance in pursuit of the organization goals and maintain performance review system.
• Study of quality systems / procedures and knowledge of current revisions / amendments.
• Hold discipline meeting at least once a month.
• Should have working knowledge of reviewing PDS/PDMS model, stress report from CAESAR II, piping isometrics from Spoolgen etc.
• Minimum 17 years overall experience.
• Should have 10 years experience in design and engineering in Oil and Gas Industry.
• Should have served as a Lead Engineer for 5 years.
• Should have 3-4 years of experience in Offshore Oil and Gas Projects (preferably most recent).
• Proven supervisory track record and management potential
• Understanding of all Engineering disciplines
• Basic Knowledge of Engineering software.
• Good Planning & Organizing Skills
If interested, kindly revert with your reachable no. & updated CV ASAP with following details
• Highest Qualification:
• Current Company:
• Total Exp:
• Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
• Experience in Offshore:
• Experience in Onshore:
• Current Salary:
• Expected Salary:
• Notice period:
• Reason for change:
• Reachable contact No. :
• Current location: