We have an opening for “Lead Pipeline Design Engineer” for Our Client @ its Abu Dhabi location.
Experience: 15 + Years
The Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.Company carries out FEED, Detailed Engineering & PMC Projects with more than 300 engineers with state of the art software for operating companies & turnkey contractors.& also provide a full suite of integrated, multidisciplinary services including feasibility and front end design, facilities engineering, process design, project management, containment engineering and validation.
Job Description :
- Serve as Lead Pipeline Engineer on a assigned project or multiple projects or the part of the project areas in Home/Client Office or any other places as decided by the Department Manager/Project management/Company Manager and/or Clients.
- Carry out bid engineering support and prepare technical bid packages.
- Develop Cost-Time Resource (CTRs) and Major Deliverables Register (MDR) and furnish weekly/monthly progress report (including concerns) for the project/department/management.
- Execute detailed engineering design of pipeline, Post-AFC, and construction support engineering or follow-on engineering, Procurement support, etc.
- Perform offshore pipeline design. Analyses/calculations:
- Pipeline Design Basis, Pipeline Route optimization, Wall thickness calculation, on-bottom stability analysis, Expansion analysis, Free-span analysis, Riser and tie-in spool analysis, Crossings design and analysis, On-bottom roughness analysis, Cathodic protection design, lateral bucking, Dropped object and trawl gear impact study, installation analyses (static and dynamic), Tie-in Lifting Analysis etc.
- Carry out pipeline material selection and material take-offs and other technical reports.
- Check and develop field layouts, route map, alignment sheets, crossings, riser GA, typical detailed, abandonment, etc drawings for pipeline design.
- Prepare technical requisitions, datasheets, specifications, technical bid evaluation, vendor data review, technical clarifications, inspection and test plans, Criticality rating, etc for pipeline items such as Line Pipes, Induction Bends, Subsea Flange/Fittings, Coating, Subsea Valves, etc and other as procurement support engineering.
- Develop procedures and/or specifications for pre-commissioning, start-up and operation of the pipeline.
- Provide Construction and Installation support and do site visit if necessary.
- The following software proficiency is required:
and#61485; Pipeline Analysis: AUTOPIPE, AGA,OFFPIPE, DNV Tool (PET)
and#61485; Finite Element Analysis: ABAQUS or ANSYS
and#61485; Documentation/Calculations: MS Word, Excel, MathCAD, etc.
and#61485; Drawing and drafting: AutoCAD.
- Develop analysis and design methodologies, propose concept for engineering for unconventional pipeline projects with conflicting design requirements in terms of contents, materials, installation and involve in trouble shooting work if necessary.
- Should have in-depth understanding/conversion with ASME, ASTM, API, BS, DNV, ISO, etc. International codes and standards.
- Coordinate within members of pipeline discipline, other engineering disciplines within the organization or project team as well as with Clients, third parties, vendors etc.
- Supervise a group of engineers/designers, check all the documents produced by engineers and designers and provide assistance to engineers and designers in order to produce the deliverables correctly before submitting to the Lead Engineer or Department Manager.
- Perform any other duties as directed by the Lead Engineer/Department Manager/Company Management/Project Manager.
- Report to Department Manager/Project Management/Company Manager.
If interested, kindly revert with your reachable no. & updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Experience (in onshore)
- Experience (in offshore)
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: