This role is for spearheading & driving the Marketing & Business Development functions. The job profile requires exposure to handle International markets. The initial focus would be to build a portfolio of clients in the UK Accounting process, Internet Research and content aggregation services. Also to bring in sales initiatives in the existing areas of data processing, document conversion, imaging and related business processes. The role covers the range of activities from pre sales, lead qualifying, negotiation, closing and further Client handling. It is expected to use the web extensively to sell the product offerings. The function is also expected to manage customers facilitating processes in the migration stage especially Project management and project migration.
•Should be pleasant with excellent interpersonal skills.
•Ability to interact with and present to management.
•Ability to influence various levels of management and external parties.
• Excellent written & verbal communications skills (Neutral Accent)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES –
- Head International Marketing and Sales reporting to the founder- CEO.
- Devise, plan and Implement marketing, brand strategies.
- Devise, plan and implement product launch strategies.
- Ability to use the Web as the primary means of marketing Both SEO and SEM.
- Handle prospects from lead qualification to closing.
- Develop alliance partner strategies.
- Maintain and grow existing client relationships.
- Responsible for day to day Client Communications, online training initiatives, process implementation and provide prompt solutions as per Client demands
- Execute visibility efforts through participations in international exhibitions and road shows.
- Market Research & Competitive Analysis.