We have an opening for “Engineering Manager” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abu Dhabi”.
Experience: 15+ Years
Education Qualification: B. Sc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related engineering discipline
This is an ADNOC Group Company (Abu Dhabi) responsible for the processing of natural and associated gas from onshore oil operations. Expansion of the National Gas Grid to cope with the increase in gas supply and demand. Maximizing gas utilization in the different sectors (locally & export). Upgrading the National Gas Grid and its facilities.
Task, Duties and Accountabilities:
- To lead the entire engineering team of a project through all stages in coordination with other concerned entities and Divisions of the Company.
- To function as a technical expert and coordinator in the management of the project.
- To participate in the development of tender document for the selection of the Engineering consultant, PMC and contractors.
- To provide professional expertise in the selection of contractors with particular emphasis on pre-qualification and bid elevation.
- To participate, coordinate and assist in development of detailed statement of requirements (SOR) and strategy for implementation of various project phases, such as FEED, detailed engineering construction and commissioning.
- To direct and manage the activities of all assigned technical specialists to the project during engineering, construction and commissioning phases and provide expert judgment in resolving technical issues / disputes.
- To monitor reviewing of contractor documentation and in case of conflicting comments, mediate and resolve.
- To coordinate and monitor the progress of work performed by licensors, engineering and EPC contractors. Identify any bottlenecks and recommends corrective action to ensure smooth and timely completion of each project.
- To ensure proper coordination between the Project Management Team (PMT) end user and Engineer / Contractor and other agencies involved in the project to ensure proper progress of the project.
- To review contractors subcontracting strategy and pre-qualification of subcontractors.
- To ensure that contractors strategy, plans, specifications, methods and procedures for construction are in accordance with the scope of work and other specifications and apply cost effective and vale adding solutions in these areas throughout the project.
- To ensure that the best industry practice and state of the art technology is applied in the selection of equipment, material, systems, work methods and testing during the life of the project.
- To ensure that company policies for engineering, safety HSE and quality are addressed and being implemented in the desired fashion in coordination with HSE division, PMC and Contractors.
- To review contractors pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures and plans and coordinate the pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
- To identify and recommend training and development requirements fro assigned COMPANY personnel.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Experience (Oil & Gas):
- Reachable No.:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice period:
If your CV is shortlisted for Personal round of Interview, please note following information as below:
Interview Dates : In the last quarter of 2013 (Exact date will let you know in the 4nd week of Oct 2013)
Venue : Abu Dhabi (details will be shared later)
Reimbursement : Client will arrange for visa and accommodation in Abu Dhabi, To and Fro Economy Air-ticket reimbursement will be given to all candidates.
- Kindly do not send your CV to any other agency or upload to company’s web site because it will be considered as duplicate & you will not be allowed to attend interview.
Our client is seeking to hire the following positions, please forward this to your references if any who qualify for any of below positions:
|Asset Integrity Engineer|
|Change Management Analyst|
|Fabrication Supervisor (contracted)|
|Planner (1 contracted & 1 direct hire)|
|Principal Instrument & Control Engineer|
|Principal Mechanical Engineer|
|Principal Operations Engineer|
|Principal Pipeline Integrity Engineer|
|Principal Shutdown Engineer|
|Principal Technical Integrity Engineer|
|Purchasing Specialist (contracted)|
|Rigging Supervisor (contracted)|
|Senior Automation Engineer (contracted)|
|Senior Change Management Analyst|
|Senior Corrosion and Metallurgy Engineer|
|Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Senior Operations Engineer|
|Senior Operations Readiness Engineer|
|Senior Reliability Engineer|
|Senior Research & Development Coordinator (contracted)|
|Senior Standards Engineer|