We have a job opening for the position of “Electrical QC Inspector” in one of the Company located in “Saudi Arabia”
Qualification & Experience: Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering with min 5 years’ experience.
Having Saudi Aramco experience shall be preferred.
As a minimum Electrical QC Inspector must have at least 3 years experience in inspection specialty and remaining years in relevant to scope of work in oil, gas and petrochemical projects.
It cater to a wide spectrum of business sectors that mainly includes Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals and Fertilizers and competences in Power Generation and Infrastructure, from concept to commissioning with over 5 decades of experience in multi discipline engineering services. We offer cost optimized, world class engineering solutions, flawless planning and immaculate execution of complex projects.
|This position reports to Electrical Supervisor. His responsibilities are mentioned below:|
|Look after the individual discipline works of the site and are responsible for the day to day progress, quality and timely completion of the work.|
|Provide reports to site management in respect of quality and progress.|
|Resolve issues relating to drawings and specifications.|
|To inspect the Electrical activity as AFC drawing, Specification, ITP & Standard. To raise RFI/Check advice to Client.|
Experience / Skills Required:
(1) Electrical Inspector must demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of the National Electric Code/NFPA 70, IEC or equivalent standards. Must also have working knowledge of electrical installations including materials, methods, specifications, and hazardous location identification for oil and gas and/or petrochemical industries.
(2) Must be able to read, write and speak English. Must be fully conversant with applicable industry standards and specifications and must be able to perform a variety of inspection functions with minimal supervision.
- It will be for Contract hire and Short term period (9-10 months)
- Interview will be conducted in 2nd week of October in Mumbai, India.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Exp in Oil & Gas Industry
- Exp in Gulf:
- Reachable No.:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice period:
Thanks and regards,
Shivajinagar, Pune 05.
+91 20 69000251 /
+91 20 65210958