Job Opening for Electrical Maintenance Foreman with one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Company located in Abu Dhabi.
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
- Carries out day to day preventive, corrective and break down maintenance activities on electrical systems, plant and equipment in assigned field, covering gas turbine generators & controls, L.V/ H.V motors & control circuits, transformers, MVSG,HVSG, cables, H.V overhead lines, electrical submersible pumps (ESP) and electrical protection systems.
- Includes receiving work orders and repair work requests, determining priorities in conjunction with supervisor, identifying and ordering required materials, spares and equipment, liaising with counterparts in maintenance and operations to release desired equipment and plant and executing work on site and/or in workshop.
- Troubleshoots various process/ systems/equipment operational problems and consults with supervisor and colleagues as required.
- May assist and participate in complex maintenance and repair activities carried out by specialists, as required.
Participates in shutdown and major overhaul activities by carrying out shutdown preparation, data collection and condition monitoring duties as assigned by Senior Support Engineers.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: