We have a job opening for the position of “E and I C Engineer” in one of the Company located in “Nigeria”
Experience: 6- 10 yrs
Qualification: BE (Instrumentation)
Company is a trading company in bitumen and bituminous products such as emulsions and cut-backs. Established in Europe, It focused on the West African market. Company is also an integrated supplier, purchasing, transporting, and distributing first class bitumen from refineries to worksite.
They are an International Group with HQ in Belgium and are specialized in the Trading, Shipping, Storage & Petroleum products.
- Exp in LNG Project (Natural gas Liquefaction Plant)
- Exp in Oil / Gas/ Construction.
- Capable of carrying out project coordination meetings during the various stages of the project and presentation of the project status to the owners.
- Candidate should have experience of engineering of large Oil and Gas plants preferably LNG
– Project scheduling & monitoring for engineering, procurement and construction works.
- Natural gas transmission and distribution project management
- Syndicating with stakeholders including O&M, contractors, customers and vendors to improve design process
- Inspection of Cable ladders and Cable trays in the Field, Electrical Substations, SIH and in the Main Control Buildings. Inspection for the Field Electrical and Instrumentation cables, Underground and above ground cables and Fiber Optic Cable Installation
- Inspection for the Installation of Fire & Gas System in the Field such as Push Button, Horn & Beacon and Fire Detection System.
- Also Responsible for witnessing Combined Instrument Loop check and Calibration of Pressure transmitter, Flow, Differential, Relief Valves, Level Transmitter, gauges and other Instrument devices.
- Support in obtaining statutory approvals for pipeline laying.
If you are interested for above profile, kindly revert back with your updated CV with following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: