We have a job opening for the position of “Content Writer” in one of the Company located in “Pune”.
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
- UG – B.A – Any Specialization, English, Communication, Arts & Humanities, Journalism, History
- PG – Any Postgraduate, Post Graduation Not Required
- Doctorate – Any Doctorate, Doctorate Not Required
Company is into internet marketing that provides various services, including web development, design, mobile app creation, social media and SEO. It is a premier internet marketing company that helps integrates all aspects of digital marketing for the promotion of your products & services.
- Create unique, engaging, compelling and persuasive marketing content for business development, outbound marketing including website, SEO, Social Media, collateral, and sales tools. Following are some of the types of content that the candidate might have to work on:
- Contributed articles
- Press releases
- Social media content
- Web site copy
- White papers
- Other promotional material
- Manage writing projects from inception to completion, including conceptualizing, information gathering, content development, review and editing, proofreading and final publication.
- Review the existing website content with the Team and modify it as required.
- Experience as a professional writer across a variety of marketing tactics.
- A demonstrated capacity for understanding and applying marketing strategies and objectives.
- Preference to candidates familiar with latest content requirement trends especially related to SEO writing.
- Thorough understanding of MS Office suite.
- Should have talents of developing English content based on Geographical Locations especially American English.
- Should understand personas and be able to write in a communication level expected of that persona.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of grammar and English language structure.
- A strong work ethic: A self-starter who can solve problems creatively and work well with others in a cross-functional team environment.
- Willing to work in a team.
- Excellent project- and time-management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Should be familiar with (experience preferred) writing Blogs, Brochures, Contributed articles, Press releases, Social media content, Web site copy, White papers, etc.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Reachable No.:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice period:
- Kindly do not send your CV to any other agency or upload to company’s web site because it will be considered as duplicate & you will not be allowed to attend interview.
- This is a FREE recruitment and no service charges are payable to any agent. Manav Corporate Consultants is a Govt. of India Approved recruitment agency.
- The details of venue and timings for your interview will be confirmed within 2 to 3 days time.
- Kindly call / revert back to the undersigned for queries if any.
Our client is seeking to hire the following positions, please forward this to your references if any who qualify for any of below positions:
|Jr./ Mid Level/ Sr. SEO|
|Jr./ Mid Level/ Sr. Android Application Developer|
With best regards
Desk : 020 25512152 / 020 65210958
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.manavconsultants.com