Experience : 8+ Years
Education Qualification: BE (Civil)
Job Description :
- Develop alternative technical proposals as and where required
- Prepare Technical submittals as per Bid/Tender requirements
- Executing the work under project quality and safety standards with consistent progress rate.
- Responsible for Proposal/Bid Development for all assigned Tenders/Bids (EPC/PC) for the discipline
- Arrange & review technically/commercially the quotes for all Materials/Services/sub-contracts involved
- Prepare/raise Pre-Tender Queries etc. and coordinate with clients for clarifications
- Technical/Commercial Evaluation of Tender/Proposal and participate in Techno Commercial Post Tender negotiation.
- Formally terminate the Project and handed over the facility/service to End User after completing all testing/pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
- Direct and manage Project Execution
- Anchor on-site construction activities to complete project within allotted time & cost/budget and effective resource utilization to maximize the output.
- Periodical review & monitor project performance, identify/measure variances from the Project Management Plan/Baselines