Educational Qualification: B.Tech / M.Tech Automobile or Mechanical
Experience: 2-6 years in automotive industry.
Scope of Work: Automotive structural NVH and Durability analysis (Model Analysis, Frequency Response, FRF, DFR, DTR, MFR, MTR, Fatigue Life Calculation etc).
Skill sets / S/W Tools: Nastran, Abaqus, ANSA, Hypermesh.
Analysis (NVH and Durability)
1) Should have experience in engineering analysis of mechanical structures and systems.
2) Good understanding of structures & systems.
3) Good understanding of FEM/FEA/Hand calculations/CAE tools etc.
4) Good understanding of Crash/ MBD/CFD analysis.
5) Proven Analysis capabilities in the field of Automotive.
6) Exposure to industry standard verification & validation methods.
7) Knowledge of industries Best Practices & Standards.
8) Hands on experience of latest CAE tools like Abaqus/Nastran/ANSA/Hypermesh.
9) Experience in using OEM specific tools and methods will be added advantage.