We have a job opening for NetSuite Technical Consultant for Pune Location.
Experience: 2- 5 yrs
Job Location – Pune
Company provides an exciting range of software development platforms. They also develop applications and solutions for a wide range of corporate, charity and public sector clients.
The Company was founded in 2004 and is based in Pune, Maharashtra where the majority of staff are located.
Company core service and product offerings include:
- IT consultancy.
- Development of package systems
- Application and Database design and development
- Responsive Website design, development.
- Android and IOS Mobile Applications.
Experience in suite script/ suite talk/ NetSuite integration/ suite apps.
- Minimum 1-2 year work experience on ERP, working with systems architecture, technical design and delivery
- A technical background with experience in web application design, web frameworks and development patterns
- Skilled in integration approaches and strategies, preferably someone who has done work involving web services (XML, SOAP, WSDL).
- Understand and has worked with client-side technologies like HTML, Java script, or AJAX and also backend technologies like SQL, ODBC.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Experience with IDEs, source control systems, unit-testing tools and defect management tools
- The ability to author detailed technical design/specification documents capturing workflow, technical use cases, exception handling and test cases
- Proficiency in error resolution, error handling and debugging
- Experience with NetSuite business applications is a must.
- Proficiency with the application integration layer and customization environment of at least one major ERP or CRM application
- Ability to translate user requirements into technical solutions, write specifications for development group, resolve escalated development/troubleshooting issues, and get the final delivery done according to time constraints.
- Can easily and effectively shift focus from one project to another when multiple concurrent projects are involved
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- implementation of technical solutions
- Clarify user requirements via interview and analysis
- Develop proof of concepts using the NetSuite Suite-Flex platform
- Implement workflow solutions using NetSuite Workflow Manager (Suite-Flow)
- Debugging scripts using NetSuite Debugger
- Produce system design documents and participate in technical walk throughs
- Conduct user acceptance testing with the Customer
- Communicate and report project progress to appropriate parties
- Assist in pre-sales activities including technical validation and scoping/estimation
- Balance the delivery of multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability to self-prioritize in order to meet project milestone deadlines
If interested, kindly revert with your reachable no. & updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period:
- Contact No: