We have a job opening for the position of “Mechanical Maintenance Engineer” for Nigeria Location.
Desired Expertise: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Experience: 10 years Minimum
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree (Full Time)
Job Type : Long term contract
Location: Port Harcourt
Company is looking for Mechanical Engineer to join their for 4 x 750 MTPD LNG project.
Key Accountability for this role are:
- LNG facility Erection, pre-Commissioning, commissioning and start up activities (Amine system, Fired heater, Gas Turbines/ Engines, static/ rotating equipment, etc)
- Responsible for developing the maintenance management system for the facility and for ensuring the maintenance program is adhered to in accordance with the maintenance plan and budget.
- Develop and review of the maintenance program and its effectiveness (i.e. preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, condition-based etc.)
- Analyse and verify plant / equipment design modifications, engineering and maintenance
- Troubleshoot problems arising in day to day operations.
- Drive the development and implementation of procedures, instructions and standards through audits and interventions in order to improve the work quality
- Technical authority on machinery maintenance system for LNG Operations.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend key and pacing maintenance tools and technologies for machinery maintenance system by keeping abreast with technology development
- Advise on Spare parts requirement
- Drive the development of a competent working team – Provide guidelines to maintenance engineers for the continuing training of the personnel within the team and develop appropriate training programs.
- Develop and implement the maintenance management system, including maintenance management policies and procedures.
- Develop and manage annual maintenance plans and budgets.
- Verify that maintenance activities are performed in compliance with applicable safety standards.
- Develop technical and commercial terms for maintenance contracts in accordance with maintenance plans. This will include long term maintenance contracts with major original equipment manufacturers.
- Ensure that the maintenance team remains updated on current technologies.
- Strategy development & implementation of comprehensive engineering and maintenance strategies, techniques and plans.
- Excellent knowledge on HSE aspects including Permit to work system.
- Experience in Shutdown/ turnaround of LNG facility.
We require a degree qualified Engineer with more than 7-10 year experience in LNG, LPG or gas processing Hydrocarbon plants (cryogenic operations preferred) and as is accreditation by professional institution and previous commissioning knowledge and working in similar environment.
You must display extensive maintenance experience for rotating equipment, such as Gas turbines/ engines, pumps and compressors, pressure vessels and other applicable ancillary equipment.
You will have excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and technical report writing skills; as well as the ability to work independently and has the confidence to meet up with external stakeholders.
This is a Rotation, Port Harcourt based role. Company offers excellent relocation and rental support packages to assist suitable applicants who need to relocate.
You will be joining this project during the Operations Readiness stage and will provide you with an excellent opportunity to work on a Greenfield project.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
Oil and Gas industry Experience: