We have job opening for “lead engineer-piping Design” for “Mumbai” location
Jobs at this level are responsible for providing discipline specific supervision and guidance on all design, engineering and technical matters, monitoring project progress and ensuring compliance with established programs and procedures.
* Minimum 17 years overall experience.
* Should have 10 years experience in design and engineering in Oil and Gas Industry.
* Should have served as a Lead Engineer for 5 years.
* Should have 3-4 years of experience in Offshore Oil and Gas Projects (preferably most recent).
* Proven supervisory track record and management potential
* Understanding of all Engineering disciplines
* Basic Knowledge of Engineering software.
* Good Planning & Organizing Skills
* Should be able to supervise design work carried out by discipline and guide design personnel in the discipline.
* To plan / monitor progress of the discipline work and arrange adequate manpower / agency to carry out design work.
* To maintain the quality of the design work with respect to corporate quality assurance procedure and company policies.
* Provide opportunities to the design engineers to optimize their performance in pursuit of the organization goals and maintain performance review system.
* Study of quality systems / procedures and knowledge of current revisions / amendments.
* Hold discipline meeting at least once a month.
* Should have working knowledge of reviewing PDS/PDMS model, stress report from CAESAR II, piping isometrics from Spoolgen etc.
If Interested for the below position, please send your updated resume with the following details
1) Total Exp
2) Exp in Offshore
3) Exp in Oil/ Gas
4) Current CTC
5) Expected CTC
6) Notice Period