Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have a job opening for the position of “Finance Manager” in one of the Company located in Nigeria
Experience: 10+ yrs
Qualification: Bachelor or a Master degree in Accountancy / Finance / Economics or effective past experience in the role of a Chief Accountant and/or Group controller.
Company is an MNC having offices in Belgium & Nigeria. They are in the process of Construction of LNG projects in Nigeria.
- Responsible for the day to day accounting of several companies
- Responsible for internal control measurements and preparation of accounting and operating procedures to strengthen the entire internal control environment of the Group
- Control over Treasury and Cash Management and responsible for planning of working capital requirements and coverage of Foreign Exchange management.
- Preparing of monthly and quarterly reporting both for Managerial and Statutory purposes.
- Responsible for the year-end closing process and preparation of the financial statements
- Strong interaction with accounting teams in other countries especially with the Controlling team of the parent company in Luxemburg
- Dealing with external auditors and tax control and other government departments (VAT, withholding taxes, custom duties…..)
- Assistance in corporate and secretarial services
The Finance Manager is responsible for planning, directing and controlling the day to day financial functions of the company in order to enable strategic and operational decision making, and to ensure compliance with the company’s requirements. Whilst broad in its mandate, this position has responsibility to create and maintain an environment of robust and effective financial reporting processes, procedures and controls.
The Finance Manager reports directly to the Managing Director of the Nigerian entities and to the Chairman of the Group. Qualifications:
- Should have good reporting skills and experience in working directly under the supervision of top management
- Should be fluent in English
- Should have experience of working in an international environment/team
- Should have good communication skills
- Should have Gulf Experience
If you are interested for above profile, kindly revert back with your updated CV with following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: