We have a job opening for the position of “SEO/ Jr/ Mid level/ Sr.SEO” in one of the Company located in “Pune”.
Experience: 3- 15 yrs
Qualification: Graduate, Degree OR PG Course (MCA, MSC IT)
Company is into internet marketing that provides various services, including web development, design, mobile app creation, social media and SEO. It is a premier internet marketing company that helps integrates all aspects of digital marketing for the promotion of products & services.
1. Monitoring site performance, keyword performance.
2. Implementing strategies for increasing site ranking.
3. Solving issues in HTML code and content, link architecture and navigation.
4. Researching keywords using Google and other tools.
5. Strong Onpage optimization knowledge, Meta-data Optimization.
6. Generating landing pages as per requirement;
7. Develop link building strategies including blog commenting, hubpages, squidoo lens creation, Articles, and social Media.
8. Monitoring Google Analytics and Webmaster tool.
9. Candidates should be doing optimization of various websites through different keywords.
10. Stay updated with current search engine news and trends.
11. Knowledge of google webmaster forum/guideline.
. Minimum 5-15 successful SEO projects will be an added advantage.
Knowledge of latest SEO/SEM trends, methods and best practices.
Sound Knowledge in Dream weaver and other HTML designing Tools.
Knowledge of PPC – Google Ad words, Google Analytics and Webmaster tool
Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a team member.
Good English Communication skills, both oral and written.
Client cordination on email, on monthly basis.
SEO Tools knowledge for backlinks, social medica optimization.
Note: Interview location will be Mumbai
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Reachable No.:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice period: