Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “Sr. Civil Design Engineer” for Our Client @ its Dubai location.
The Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide. Company carries out FEED, Detailed Engineering & PMC Projects with more than 300 engineers with state of the art software for operating companies & turnkey contractors.& also provide a full suite of integrated, multidisciplinary services including feasibility and front end design, facilities engineering, process design, project management, containment engineering and validation.
- Should have onshore experience.
- Review of construction work schedule, presentation to senior management about project status, expected difficulties, design issues and co-operation required from other functionalities and etc,.
- Inspection of receiving materials as per design specification, verify and approve the instrument installation, testing and calibration, detailed explanation to contractors about construction and detailed clarification to Engineering quires
- Technical Evaluation of Contractor’s Engineering documents and Review of
- Design , Construction and Fabrication Drawings of various contractors for PMC
- type job. Interaction with vendors and the contractors at the various stages of
- Analysis and detail design of various types of Structure, dealing with subcontractor, Review of Subcontractor’s documents & drawings, Vendor documents, Supervision of Drafting activity, Material Estimation, Preparation of FEED Package, LSTK bid etc
- Lead the team of Engineers and designers.
- Progress monitoring
If interested, kindly revert with your reachable no. & updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Experience (in On Shore):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period: