Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We are pleased to approach you for a suitable opening for “Principal Operations Engineer” with one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in Abu Dhabi.
Experience: 15 Years +
Education Qualification: Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering with advanced knowledge/practice in Quality, Business Process and Performance Management systems.
This is an ADNOC Group Company (Abu Dhabi) which is responsible for the processing of natural and associated gas from onshore oil operations. Expansion of the National Gas Grid to cope with the increase in gas supply and demand. Maximizing gas utilization in the different sectors (locally & export). Upgrading the National Gas Grid and its facilities.
- Develop and support the implementation of cost-effective programs by establishing standards, evaluating gaps, recommending initiatives to close gaps and provide assurance inputs to the Department Head on issues related to the to assure consistent production quality and quantity for COMPANY and the various stakeholders, while meeting the established specifications of Productivity in line with the objectives and functions of the Production Excellence Department.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective Department objectives
Policies, Processes, Systems, Procedures, and Controls
- Implement approved Production related policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Production Excellence Department’s work programs in line with Company and International standards in line with the shareholders requirements
- Comply with all applicable legislation and legal regulations
- Develop and support the implementation of improvements to Production processes, systems, standards, procedures and internal controls that are in line with Shareholders & COMPANY guidelines, and applicable International standards, during all phases of an asset life cycle.
- Provide input for preparation of the Department budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Department objectives
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Department in line with the Company Performance framework
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with ISO standards, including ISO 50,001, in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and Code of Practices
- Provide inputs to prepare Department MIS and progress reports for COMPANY Management
- Develop and support the implementation of a verification and validation system to ensure the accuracy of corporate and Shareholders reports that provide assurance on the status of production excellence of COMPANY assets on the basis of the agreed suite of metrics and Performance Indicators
- Collect, collate, analyze and interpret corporate measures of production excellence in order to develop or share solutions for improvement of Production quality and quantity at sites, in collaboration with all stakeholders
- Investigate production quantity and quality concerns of stakeholders and recommend preventive and corrective actions
- Develop & effectively communicate know-how in relevant areas of production throughout the life cycle of the asset to support its stakeholders
- Develop, recommend and support implementation of cost-effective solutions for production issues to optimize the operations and enhance plant operational efficiencies
- Benchmark against world class Oil and Gas Operators to identify areas of enhancement
- Support Category Management activities by developing the required Business cases, screening alternatives and refine the selected alternative into an executable work plan
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Experience (Oil & Gas):
- Reachable No.:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice period:
If your CV is shortlisted for Personal round of Interview, please note following information as below:
Venue: Abu Dhabi (details will be shared later)
Reimbursement: Client will arrange for visa and accommodation in Abu Dhabi, To and Fro Economy Air-ticket reimbursement will be given to all candidates.
- Kindly do not send your CV to any other agency or upload to company’s web site because it will be considered as duplicate & you will not be allowed to attend interview.
For more details, please visit www.manavconsultants.com or call us on numbers mentioned below for queries if any.
Our client is seeking to hire the following positions, please forward this to your references if any who qualify for any of below positions:
|Asset Integrity Engineer|
|Change Management Analyst|
|Principal Instrument & Control Engineer|
|Principal Mechanical Engineer|
|Principal Operations Engineer|
|Principal Pipeline Integrity Engineer|
|Principal Shutdown Engineer|
|Principal Technical Integrity Engineer|
|Senior Automation Engineer|
|Senior Change Management Analyst|
|Senior Corrosion and Metallurgy Engineer|
|Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Senior Operations Engineer|
|Senior Operations Readiness Engineer|
|Senior Reliability Engineer|
|Senior Research & Development Coordinator|
|Senior Standards Engineer|
|Senior Systems Engineer|
|Strategic Category Controller|
|Technical Procedure Analyst|