Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “Training Instructors” for Our Client @ its Abu Dhabi location.
Experience: 5 yrs
Education Qualification: Bachelors in Science
The Company will develop Gas Field with the highest H2S of 23% and 10% of CO2. Company will drill the wells, maintain the reservoir, and transfer the non associated gas through gathering pipelines where the extraction operation will take place at Plant. The process products NGL, sales gas and condensate will be transferred trough company pipelines and tie into products pipeline for further processing. Liquid sulphur will be transferred through sulphur pipelines to the Sulphur Station for granulation and transfer to terminal through rail network.
- Carry out gap analysis of the UAE National Under Development (Operators, Supervisors and Engineers). Identify the knowledge & skills that remain to be acquired.
- Prepare relevant Training schedules in consultation with the Training Coordinator based on the actual needs of population concerned.
- Develop program curriculum and teaching material related to discipline trainees’ needs.
- Identify and arrange the learning resources/documents (such as training material, Operating manuals, Maintenance manuals, Training manuals, Technical Drawings viz. PFD’s, P&ID’s, Critical Competency Checklists, Task Based Assessment Lists, Operations & Maintenance procedures and Standing instructions etc.) that are required by the trainees.
- Write / update training modules and prepare other training materials required.
- Co-ordinate with Site Management, with UAE National Trainees, within Operations for an effective implementation of Training Plan.
- Conduct on job training in the workshop and in the plant in coordination with the line Supervisors / Engineers to ensure that the candidates achieve the competencies necessary to perform various tasks safely, efficiently and effectively as per the company standards.
- Provide input in preparing competency based personal development plans (PDP’s) for UAE Under Development in his discipline.
- Coordinate and arrange with HSE Department for Safety training of newly recruited UAE Nationals.
- Carry out other related duties assigned from time to time by Training Coordinator and delivers On-Job Training programs in the assigned work area for the Fields & Terminal Under Development as defined on the CAMS Discipline Frame Work (DFW) modules and competency based program for Trainees.
- Monitor, reports on progress and counseling Entry Point employees (CAMS Graduates & Trainees) as required.
- Conduct Skills gaps analysis in coordination with Line supervisors
- Discuss the work report submitted by the Under Development / Trainee on relevant work training activities and achievement and provide feedback to line Supervisor and D&T.
- Prepare, follow-up and provide the necessary support to assist the Line Supervisors in completing the CAMS Monthly reports & Quarterly Progress Reports for Under Development and Trainees.
- Follow-up the EP’s training Matrix and ensure the trainee is put in practice on what they have learnt from courses exposing him to the real task/work assignment.
- Conduct training needs analysis and ensures alignment of OJT programs matrix with training job function requirement.
- Provide/maintain progress report on attendance, performance of individual trainee showing number of task completed and overall training progress against plan.
- Prepares and submit required management reports and feedback (including statistics and progress reports on trainees).
- Assist in organizing presentations by Entry Points to the Line/Leadership Team.
- Review/ maintain Trainee’s quarterly progress reports in coordination with the Line Supervisors and TDC regularly.
- In collaboration with other Training Centre staff, design and produce a comprehensive system for ensuring that the practical competence of the workforce is developed to the required standards
- Deliver ‘short sharp’ practical courses which emphasis the acquisition of practical skills
- Design, produce and deliver practical material for remedial work as identified by GAP analysis
- In close cooperation with the Developees and the input of Line team members and other Training Centre staff, develop and produce Personal Development Plans, Service Level Agreement and Personal Development Records for Developees.
- Maintain good working relationship with other Training Centre staff
- Observe and monitor competence checks of individual Developees
- In consultation with Line closely monitor the rotation of Developees and the effectiveness of the training
- Track the progress of Developees and produce reports as required.
If the above opening interests you, kindly send your updated CV, with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Experience (in Off Shore):
- Experience (in On Shore):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period:
Kindly do not send your CV to any other agency or upload to company’s web site because it will be considered as duplicate & you will not be allowed to attend interview.
Cv’s will be accepted of all nationality except Indians & Arabs.