Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “NDT Technician” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abu Dhabi”.
Experience: 5+ years
Education Qualification: Diploma or Certification in Mechanical or equivalent engineering discipline
The Company will develop Gas Field with the highest H2S of 23% and 10% of CO2. Company will drill the wells, maintain the reservoir, and transfer the non-associated gas through gathering pipelines where the extraction operation will take place at Plant. The process products NGL, sales gas and condensate will be transferred through company pipelines and tie into Company products pipeline for further processing. Liquid sulphur will be transferred through sulphur pipelines to the Shah Sulphur Station for granulation and transfer to terminal through rail network
The main areas of responsibility involve the maintenance of major rotating equipment such as Gas Turbines, gas compressors, turbo expanders, blowers, diesel prime movers, pumps, valves and fin fan coolers
Basic Function and Scope:
- To carryout non-destructive testing and provide technical assistance to Inspection Engineer in all activities related with static equipment in on-stream and during shutdown as per Risk Based Inspection (RBI) schedule in a safe and effective manner to ensure continuous functioning of all rotating equipment in the plant.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- To perform non-destructive testing like Ultrasonic, Dye penetrate, Magnetic particle, Radiography and interprets results, prepare NDT reports to assess the condition of equipment and piping for on-stream and shutdown inspection as well as during the commissioning of new facilities, ensuring adherence to Company procedures.
- To carry out highly specialized inspection through thermography, alloy analyzer, eddy current testing, B-scan survey etc. as per operating procedures.
- To assist Inspection Engineer/Inspector in corrosion coupon retrieval and monitoring activities to facilitate asset integrity.
- To assist Inspection Engineer during visual inspection of equipment in the process and utility units.
- To assist in inspection of incoming material to warehouse to ensure accuracy of technical specifications.
- To collect the samples of deposit/scale corrosion products during on-stream and off-stream shutdown to investigate the corrosion problem.
- To carry out quality control of painting/wrapping and coating works in the plant like paint DFT wet film thickness, surface profile, holiday checking etc. to ensure adherence to Company standards.
- To carry out temperature survey for heaters, furnaces, stacks and high/low temperature service piping and equipment and to perform positive material identification for material as per requirement.
- To carry out under lagging corrosion survey as per RBI Task Planning and monitoring cathodic protection for underground piping and storage tanks in the plant.
- To prepare and compile isometric drawing to carry out UT survey on piping circuits.
- To ensure proper maintenance and updating of NDT and other quality control records in the respective equipment/piping folders to fulfill information requirements.
- To prepare periodical MIS, progress reports to keep top management informed about the progress of various initiatives and to facilitate decision making.
- To ensure compliance to all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies and procedures.
- Reports to the Inspection Engineer
- Has frequent contacts with specialized contractors, operators, Mechanical and Civil personnel, to ensure that quality of works meet the pre-established requirements.
Latitude (Independence of Operation):
- Perform inspection activities in accordance with Inspection and HSE Policies and procedures. Completed assignments are subject to general review and direction.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period:
- Kindly do not send your CV to any other agency or upload to company’s web site because it will be considered as duplicate & you will not be allowed to attend interview.
- Cv’s will be accepted of all nationality except Indians & Arabs.