Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “Mechanical Technician” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abu Dhabi”.
Experience: 5+ years
Education Qualification: Diploma or Certification in Mechanical or equivalent engineering discipline
The Company will develop Gas Field with the highest H2S of 23% and 10% of CO2. Company will drill the wells, maintain the reservoir, and transfer the non-associated gas through gathering pipelines where the extraction operation will take place at Plant. The process products NGL, sales gas and condensate will be transferred through company pipelines and tie into Company products pipeline for further processing. Liquid sulphur will be transferred through sulphur pipelines to the Shah Sulphur Station for granulation and transfer to terminal through rail network
The main areas of responsibility involve the maintenance of major rotating equipment such as Gas Turbines, gas compressors, turbo expanders, blowers, diesel prime movers, pumps, valves and fin fan coolers
Duties and Accountabilities:
- To perform and participate in the preventive, corrective and troubleshooting mechanical maintenance activities of the plant equipment, Gas Turbines and Compressors.
- To attend Toolbox meetings to establish scope of work activities such as safety requirements permits to work, special tools and materials
- To operate, repair and perform functional testing of tackle and lifting equipment, to the recognized standards
- To comply with all company health, Safety and Environment as well as Work Permits, policies and procedures
- To troubleshoot, identify and isolate faulty components, on Rotating, gas Turbine and Compressor equipment, using P&IDs, manufacturers’ manuals, drawings and diagrams
- To identify spare parts required for maintenance work, from manufacturers’ drawings and spare parts lists.
- To perform, shutdown maintenance repair and overhaul on all rotating and static equipment, including gas Turbines and Compressors
- To participate in condition monitoring checks on machinery, and notifies any malfunctions or detects to the immediate supervisor
- To be a member of the Engineering Emergency & Fire Backup 24 hour roster team, for performing ship connection & disconnection and safety support duties
- To observe operation of all equipment during to routine activities for abnormalities, and report any defects to relevant supervisor
- To train and develop the assigned staff with emphasis to UAE nationals
Basic Function and Scope:
- To perform preventive, breakdown and shutdown mechanical maintenance activities of static and rotating equipments
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period:
- Kindly do not send your CV to any other agency or upload to company’s web site because it will be considered as duplicate & you will not be allowed to attend interview.
- Cv’s will be accepted of all nationality except Indians & Arabs.