Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “Mechanical Supervisor” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abu Dhabi”.
Experience: 5+ yrs
Qualification– B.S. or equivalent degree/Diploma in Mechanical
- The Company develop Gas Field with the highest H2S of 23% and 10% of CO2. Company drill the wells, maintain the reservoir, and transfer the non-associated gas through gathering pipelines where the extraction operation will take place at Plant. The process products NGL, sales gas and condensate will be transferred through company pipelines and tie into Company products pipeline for further processing.
- The main areas of responsibility involve the maintenance of major rotating equipment such as Gas Turbines, gas compressors, turbo expanders, blowers, diesel prime movers, pumps, valves and fin fan coolers.
- 1. Basic Function and Scope:
To supervise and participate in preventive, corrective and troubleshooting maintenance, and testing of all plant mechanical equipment.
- 2. Task , Duties and Accountabilities:
- To supervise, coordinate and participate in the preventive, corrective and troubleshooting maintenance activities of the plant equipment at the assigned location.
- To participate in the planning, scheduling and execution of shutdown and major overhaul maintenance activities.
- To assist the section head in establishing priorities, making improvements on work methods and to participate in evaluating modification proposals, failure analysis and unscheduled shutdowns.
- To comply with Company Health, Safety and Environment Management System (HSE-MS) and also promote awareness of its use among his staff.
- To prepare the list of spares, tools and other material required for the maintenance jobs and issue the Purchase/Material requisitions for the Section Head approval.
- To conduct Toolbox meetings with subordinates for discussing safety and methods of completing job tasks.
- To evaluate equipment performance problems and to suggest modification / available new technology to reduce overall maintenance cost.
- To direct and participate in performing Condition Monitoring of Rotating equipment and advice on the maintenance schedule based on the analysis.
- To interface and coordinate with other sections in sorting out equipment problems and maintenance activities.
- To participate in budget preparation and cost control.
- To monitor and ensure that the shutdown maintenance jobs are carried out within the scheduled time frame.
- To update the equipment Data, History and Maintenance records in ‘SAP’ system.
- To organize the safe consignment of the parts removed from the main equipment for refurbishment and to inspect the refurbished material.
- To provide On Job Training to meet Competency Based Training programs for UAE Nationalization.
Note– We require CVs of Any Nationality, except Indians & Arabs.
If interested, kindly upload / Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: