Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “Chemist Supervisor” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abu Dhabi”.
Experience: 8+ yrs
Qualification– B.Sc. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering (preferably post-graduate)
- The Company develop Gas Field with the highest H2S of 23% and 10% of CO2. Company drill the wells, maintain the reservoir, and transfer the non-associated gas through gathering pipelines where the extraction operation will take place at Plant. The process products NGL, sales gas and condensate will be transferred through company pipelines and tie into Company products pipeline for further processing.
- The main areas of responsibility involve the maintenance of major rotating equipment such as Gas Turbines, gas compressors, turbo expanders, blowers, diesel prime movers, pumps, valves and fin fan coolers.
1. Basic Function and Scope:
Conducts chemical and physical analyses, gas, cryogenic liquids, crude oil and petroleum products characterization and ASTM / IP / BSI / CPA / ISO standard test methods.
- 2. Task, Duties and Accountabilities:
- Understands boiler water chemistry and is familiar with environment testing.
- Performs various sampling techniques including for cryogenic mediums.
- Creates chromatographic methods and performs instruments calibration. Familiar with the various calibration types.
- Monitors and studies calibration data for its precision and validity.
- Well versed with the calculations of gas physical properties
- Plans and conducts analytical investigations related to process problems including corrosion matters.
- Studies, adapts methods and writes procedures.
- Performs equipments troubleshooting and manages stock inventory.
- Writes technical reports and able to publish articles. Prepares training materials and elaborates programs.
- Prepares and delivers oral presentations.
- Performs statistical analytical data treatment and administrates the Laboratory Information Management System.
- Wide-ranging experience in gas and liquid chromatography
- Good knowledge of Chemstation, Galaxie and Totalchrom chromatographic software, etc.
Note– We require CVs of Any Nationality, except Indians & Arabs.
If interested, kindly upload / Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: