Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “Production Engineer” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abu Dhabi” for Offshore projects.
Experience: 7+ years
(Should have OFFSHORE experience)
Education Qualification: B. Sc. in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services
Prepares programs for rigless operations, perforation, kick-off operation, stimulation and well testing to be carried out by service companies.
- Undertakes rigless completion and testing of newly drilled/worked over wells.
- Prepares programs for various well tests such as multi-rate production/injection tests and isochronal/ modified isochronal tests.
- Coordinates and supervises testing operations and carries out preliminary interpretation and evaluation of test results.
- Supervises production logging and carries out preliminary log interpretation and evaluation of test results.
- Coordinates and supervise down hole equipment testing and maintenance.
- Monitors oil/gas producing and water injection wells performance. Investigates and diagnoses well problems and proposes action requirements. Recommends work over for specific wells giving prognosis of each well and work over justification.
- Reviews and evaluates water injection clusters performance and discusses the long term injection test with concerned engineers of other Departments.
- Participates in technical studies concerning water/gas injection and artificial lift projects, oil and gas operations, facilities optimization or modification, as assigned.
- Maintains comprehensive database on well history, oil/gas production, water production/ injection and gas injection statistics.
- Participates in the development of operating, reporting and recording procedures for oil, gas and water production/injection performance.
- Participates in the preparation of the department budget as applicable to production engineering.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC: