Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “Distributed Control System (DCS)” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abu Dhabi”.
Experience: 7+ years
Education Qualification: Diploma / ITI
Note: Should have Experience in Offshore
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
- Supervise and overview the drawings and specifications.
- Review the Turnaround procedure and job safety analysis.
- Planning the overall activities and coordinate with other discipline in the same area.
- Supervise & co ordinate the foreman’s in order to ensure that work is carried out in compliance with quality requirements and established time schedules
- Monitor the lock/tag out of equipment, Bundle pulling, HPWJ, Chemical cleaning, steam blowing, Eddy current test, welding, hydro testing, insulation and witness with QC all inspection as required as per inspection test plan and maintain the quality control records
- Monitor the flow of all work with the objective of improving the productivity, schedule performance, and safety.
- Ensured all Equipment quality control records required are completed prior to final box-up.
- Manage and supervise all static equipment fabrication, erection, fit-up, welding inspection, hydro testing, pneumatic testing, bolt tensioning and torquing as required as well as maintain proper Housekeeping at all the times.
- Supervise the implementation of approved commissioning procedure as applicable for the equipment. Generate & manage the mechanical completion punch list for the equipment prior to final acceptance.
- Performs skilled mechanical maintenance at an level on typical mechanical equipment of offshore Oil & Gas installations.
- Attend the Daily progress and coordination meeting as required.
- Review and signed the Permit to Work and monitored the activities.
- Achieved the milestone in Turnaround work.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Reachable No.:
- Total Exp:
- Experience (Oil & Gas):
- Offshore Experience:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period: