Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We are pleased to approach you for a suitable opening for “Sr Control Engineer” with one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in Abudhabi.
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
Experience: 12 + yrs
Education Qualification: BE (Instrumentation & Control)
·1) Aware with Process control & Safety instrumented systems, latest instrumentation, Foundation Field bus engineering,up gradation, maintenance and trouble shooting, manpower, budget, planning, cost control and inventory management.
2) Experience in managing software execution projects with SCADA and controls systems.
3) Able to define control system, protection and safety system strategy, deliverables based upon Controlled, manipulated, measurement, process and disturbance variable.
* Able to communicate proficiently with clients and contractors with regards to all instrumentation and latest control systems deliverables.
* Able to prepare Inquiry specification, Technical Bid Preparation, evaluation and selection of vendor.
* In depth knowledge of principles/theory of field instrumentation and control Engineering
Able to develop specifications for control system hard ware’s and field instruments, local panel design, system.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: