Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We are pleased to approach you for a suitable opening for “Pipeline Foreman” with one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in Abudhabi.
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
Experience: 10 + yrs
Education Qualification: Diploma
· 1) Experience in general welding and fabrication work in the oil/ gas producing Company.
2) Carries out day to day preventive and corrective maintenance duties related to installed oil, gas and water flow lines, transfer lines, vessels, tanks, wellhead manifolds, gas trunk line, spur line, main oil line and supports.
3) Directs and participates in welding works liaising with counterparts in Operations to prepar necessary work permits, and executing work on site and/or in workshop. Ensures availability of adequate level of consumable materials and spares.
4) Executes small projects and approved modification work as directed by supervisor. Participates in the preparation of inspection and welding procedures to ensure welding and fabrication work is carried out in a safe manner and in accordance with international welding and fabrication standards, codes and practices.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: