Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We are pleased to approach you for a suitable opening for “Sr Warehouse Supervisor” with one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in Abudhabi.
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
Experience: 10 + yrs
Education Qualification: Diploma/ BE
· 1) Supervising a team of Warehouse Technicians.
* Receiving and checking equipment, material, spare parts, consumables and chemicals in the stores correctly.
* Storing material and equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions for protection and preservation, and labels and bins as per Company’s specified system and procedures.
* Issuing materials and spare parts as per prescribed procedures.
* Receiving damaged goods from Operations location to the warehouse.
* Recording material movements in a timely fashion and accurately in the prescribed computerized system.
* Very good knowledge of storekeeping of material and spare parts by accurate, timely and safe reception, storage, issue and recording of items.
* Hands-on knowledge of CMMS like SAP is preferred
* Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel, etc.
If interested kindly upload /Send your updated CV & send ASAP with all the details