Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an excellent opening for “Structural Lead Engineer” for Our Client @ its Malaysia location.
Educational Qualification: M.Tech /M.E/B.Tech/BE in Structural/Civil Engineering
Experience: 8+ years
Candidate should have offshore experience.
Company is a leading provider of oilfield services to the international oil and gas industry. We have a 32-year track record and have grown significantly to become a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. We have 31 offices and more than 18,000 staff worldwide, comprising more than 80 nationalities.
Our business is all about people, and we are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent and providing the appropriate support frameworks to enable them to work successfully as part of our Group. Our values are clear and they highlight what company stands for. They are the single most important and universal aspect of our culture.
– Review of the complete FEED, tender documents and Project and client specifications.
Coordinate with Engineering centers for identification of all engineering deliverables
– Good for Ordering MTO’ s of Structural steel bulk Coordination for finalization of fabrication and installation methodology with the installation contractor and provide technical support. Visit to yard for construction review and site query resolution.
– Checking and Reviewing of the drawings and documents for their correctness. Interface with various work centers and other disciplines. Resolving client/TPI comments.
– Interpretation of Seabed survey reports, Geotechnical reports codes and Standards like API, AISC, BS etc.
– Project engineering for Structural
– Sound Knowledge of Steel Structure Design, Fabrication, BOQ/BOM and execution for Oil & Gas and petrochemical EPC projects, preferably in offshore structures. Good communication and Inter discipline coordination skills. Exposure to relevant international codes, standards and practices.
If interested, kindly revert with your reachable no. & updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Reachable No.:
- Total Exp:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period: