Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We are pleased to approach you for a suitable opening for “Logistic Support” with one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in Abudhabi.
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
Experience: 7 + yrs
Education Qualification: Diploma / BE
1) To manage effectively receipts, storing, issuance and shipping of materials to the end user when required.
2). Issue materials to end users on deferent sites and ensure proper packing and safe handling of materials.
. 3) Ensure and maintain material physical inventory while receiving/issuing materials.
4) Report material Overage, Shortage or Damage (OSD).
5) Maintain all storage and working areas in a safe, and ensure good housekeeping.
6) Receive and verify materials returned from operational areas together with related documentation. Coordinate as required whether inspection and if items are approved to be stored according to departmental procedures.l) Prepare shipping statistical data and relevant graphs on monthly basis.m) Submit reports at regular intervals.
7) SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY To issue work orders/directions to assistants and handling stuff on material operational activities, storage and shipping, etc.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: