Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for one of our client @ its Abu Dhabi location for the position of” Well Engineer”.
Experience: 7 – 25 yrs
Education Qualification: BE (Mechanical/Petroleum)
Experience in Offshore is must.
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
- Ascertains that all programs are in accordance with local authority regulations, company policies and HSEQ standards.
- Ensures all programmes and AFEs are produced in a timely manner to allow adequate time for all approvals.
- Evaluates and implements all new drilling techniques and methodologies. Ensures all documents relating all drilling activities are properly filed, stored and available.
- Ascertains capability of rigs and equipment for exploration and appraisal drilling, Recommends for upgrading if required.
- Determines technical parameters of Rig Contractors and 3rd service providers are in accordance with the Contract. Participates in Quality and pre-acceptance related audits and inspections as required by the Drilling & Work over Department.
- Ensures risk management processes are used in the well planning and execution. Acts as an active part in the preparation of conducting peer reviews.
- Reviews and approve well proposals and well programs with a view to obtain optimum value According to the Well Value Assurance Team (WVA).
- Ensures pre-spud and pre-section reviews are held. Ensure that the DLT process is rigorously performed.
- Works in line with HSE policy, and ensure awareness and compliance of HSE rules and regulations by subordinates.
- At least 3 years experience in offshore operations.
If interested, kindly revert with your reachable no. & updated CV ASAP with following details