Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “Sr Safety Engineer” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abudhabi”
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
- Plans, supervises and controls Prevention and Loss control functions in order to guarantee the safety of personnel and assets of facilities in the assigned departments
- Assists the Supervisor in activities related with the physical protection of the administrative and operative areas;
- Ensures compliance to safety standards, operating procedures and other safety related rules and regulations; develops and carries out safety training and awareness programs; and investigates accidents / incidents!
- Responsible for providing specialist advice, safety related input and support to; Projects, Production Operations and Drilling departments on technical safety engineering aspects to design, operational processes, and project team’s activities.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: