Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “Drilling Supervisor Hoist” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abudhabi”
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
Experience: 6 + yrs
Education Qualification: B. Sc. Degree in Petroleum Engineering
1) Participates in operational activities related to drilling, workover, and/or well completion carried out by contractors/services companies on assigned rig.
2) Includes following up the proper implementation of various operational programs, e.g. drilling, workover, completion, logging, testing, acidizing, etc. reviewing and proposing amendments to approved programs in response to changing operational parameters.
3) Participate in all necessary communications to take & hand over location from & to field operations.
4) Monitors and reports on the activities of service company personnel involved in the provision of technical services/ operations covering, wireline logging, fishing, running and pulling, tubing, running completions, acidizing, cementing, production testing, sampling,coring,etc.
5) Participates in rig moves to ensure safety of Company facilities e.g. flow lines, power lines, wellhead accessories, etc.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: