Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for ‘Lead Electrical Design Engineer’ for Our Client @ its Abu Dhabi location.
Experience: 15+ Years
The Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide. Company carries out FEED, Detailed Engineering & PMC Projects with more than 300 engineers with state of the art software for operating companies & turnkey contractors.& also provide a full suite of integrated, multidisciplinary services including feasibility and front end design, facilities engineering, process design, project management, containment engineering and validation.
- Overall responsibility of Electrical Engineering activities comprises of, Basic & detail engineering
- Allocating the design activities to the discipline engineer;
- Coordinating with project management team and other discipline leaders for information exchange;
- Reviewing weekly and monthly progress discipline reports;
- To assist the company to complete electrical engineering procedures and training on job company’s engineer for these procedures; …
- Prepared Tender documents for FEED packages and Detailed Design packages.
- Carryout review and approval of FEED Packages and Detailed Engineering Packages for Onshore and Offshore Oil & Gas EPC Projects.
- Provide direction to the FEED and EPC contractor’s Electrical design team to ensure that all facilities are designed, can be installed and commissioned in a safe manner and comply with regulations /requirements.
- Being familiar to the ETAP software and training on job company’s Engineers.
- Being familiar to international codes and standards, such as ANSI, ASME, API, BS, NFPA, DNV, etc;
- Recognized international professional Association membership is preferable;
- Should have offshore Experience
If interested, kindly revert with your reachable no. & updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Experience (in onshore)
- Experience (in offshore)
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period