Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “Senior Integrity Coordinator” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abudhabi”.
Experience: 10+ Years
Education Qualification: B.Sc. degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Electrochemistry or Metallurgy, or other related engineering discipline.
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
- Provides guidance advice and technical support to Fields & Terminal in all issues relevant to technical integrity of the facilities and other related inspection and corrosion programs.
- Verifies the execution of chemical treatment and monitoring programmes and holds custodianship for related reporting according to established standards.
- Verifies the execution of inspection and testing programmes and timely warns C&I Team Leader on overdue tasks and potential for delays. Holds custodianship for related reporting according to established standards.
- Holds custodianship of Client technical inspection and corrosion standards (current CIMS). In liaison with all Fields & Terminal and other departments of IMD ensures updating of existing procedures and compliance with AIMS requirements.
- Participates in the configuration, deployment, implementation and maintenance of company-wide Inspection and Corrosion Management System (ICMS).
- Participates to the establishment of Integrity Performance indicators that will serve in achieving Fields & Terminal Integrity KPIs.
- Participates in the training and development of UAE National entry points (CAMS) and ensure issuing the routine progress reports in due time to the stakeholders.
- Focal point for the QA / QC programmes and plans for the deployed production chemicals and other (C&I) related materials and consumables.
- Participates to the development and implementation of AIMS as applicable to Fields & Terminal facilities, in liaison with AIMS Team.
- Custodian of Anomaly tracking and Management of change register as applicable to JDA Integrity Management. Ensures follow-up, expediting and closure of planned remedial measures.
- Focal point for the failure investigations related to integrity incidents. Work as channel of communication between (C&I) Fields and Terminal teams and TSID for failure investigation studies.
- Focal point for Integrity Management self-audits. Ensure timely execution of self-audit programmes and follow-up of remedial measures.
- Participates in integrity related incident investigations and liaise with relevant parties, especially HSED and Operations, to highlight and follow-up IM related measures.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Highest Qualification:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: