Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “Geologist” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abudhabi”.
Experience: 5 years experience in Petroleum Geology.
Education Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Geology
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services
- Prepares regional subsurface maps such as structural, isopach and facies maps and correlation charts. Updates, on a regular basis and according to current situations.
- Prepares all stratigraphical data for assigned field/concession area.
- Analyses and reviews exploration data of other oil companies in the region for improved definition of hydrocarbon prospects.
- Collates and evaluates new and re-processed geological/geophysical data pertaining to assigned field/concession area. Updates exploration database, as directed.
- Appraises, in accordance with priorities set by senior team members oil and gas prospects within assigned areas; provides information to assist in the formulation of exploration programs.
- Keeps abreast of technological development in the field of reservoir engineering. Attends conferences, seminars and reviews technical periodicals.
- Knows the Company health, safety and environmental policy, procedures, regulations and objectives as they relate to his area of responsibility, and ensures that they are effectively implemented in his domain.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Total Exp:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period: