Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “Electrical Design Engineer” for Our Client @ its Abu Dhabi location.
Experience: 10 + Years
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services
· Work closely in a multi-discipline team environment; provide electrical designs on various projects, including coordinating inter-discipline work and work share with other team members.
· Participate in the mid-level electrical design aspects of project assignments.
· Must be able to execute work assignments with minimal direction, and have the ability to multi-task and work on several project assignments simultaneously.
· Must be experienced, self-directed, and an independent worker with a technical, electrical knowledgebase to execute electrical designs in an efficient and timely manner. Maintaining project schedules and budgets is key.
· Exhibit solid understanding of applicable industry electrical codes and standard practices. Hands-on knowledge and design proficiency in electrical standards, Codes, and vendor equipment options is critical.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Current CTC:
- Current Location:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period: