Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
- Windows 2003 / 2008 administration Active Directory Management and trouble shooting.
- Exchange 2003 Server Administration
- Configuration management Backup policy and restoration
- Desktop system / Server / Scanner/ Network Printer upgrades, resolve software and
- Desktop hardware related problems & OS installations .
- Deploying IT policies and procedures; Any other additional responsibilities & duties assigned by supervisor.
- Managing & understanding VPN Technologies & Firewall configuration.
- Good knowledge of group policies LDAP, IIS, SMTP, FTP Server, DNS, DHCP & all other services running on windows server.
- Good understanding of Router/ TCP/IP & Networking.
- Trouble shooting and fixing Incidents root cause analysis for problems planning and
- Symantec End point administration; Familiarity with Adobe, Microsoft & Symantec
product suites required.
- Project management skills & knowledge of MS Office Suite preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Database Administration of MSSQL.
- Configuration of Microsoft terminal services & remote support
- Network management
- All servers including FTP server installed at external internet resource centers.
- Ensures that email communication systems are up and running.
- Data back up.
- Hardware and software of various equipments.
- Internal communication systems like telephone systems, etc.,
- Interaction with customers as and when required to provide software, hardware, networking and security solutions.
- Experience required: 3+ years experience in a Support & Administration role, with MCSE / MCSA / CCNA/ Exchange
- Skills required: Windows Server Administration skills (2003/2008) (Min 6+ years of exp),
Bachelor’s Degree required (BE / MCA / MCS/ M. Sc (Comp. Science.) or equivalent) with excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.