Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
Experience: 9+ years
Location: Abu Dhabi
- Lead for a Control System Revamping Project which involves replacement of RS3 DCS with FOXBORO I/A DCS and TRICONEX ESD System for which Engineering is under progress. My role involves reviewing of Vendor documents, configuration (ESD & DCS), Construction, installation, execution through cutover and as built markup.
- Working as Team Leader for the DCS upgrade project for AFP/K2 Production Facilities Platform of Dubai Petroleum. This project deals with migration fromRS3 DCS to Foxboro DCS and Triconex ESD. Engineering & design activity of DCS upgrade project is carried out in-house in coordination with DCS vendor. Preparation of Commissioning Procedure, Task Risk Assessments and Hot cutover Strategy for System Commissioning. Hot cutover of two platforms was successfully completed ahead of schedule and saved $50, 000 of vendor services.
- Presenting Hot Cutover Strategy to Management Staffs for approval.
- Lead for a three facilities projects. HALON Phase out in Outlying Platforms & Facilities and CO2 up gradation in Turbine Enclosures. My role involves Engineering, Design document for construction and demolition, software modification and as built review.
- Project Engineer for HVAC Damper Automation Upgrade for K2 and RASHID.
- Project Engineer for Flash Gas recovery Project.
- System Lead for Flash Gas Recovery Project.
- Basic design specification for Metering System.
- Discipline Project Engineer for EOR Phase-1, II, and III which includes modification in Wonder ware, Honeywell FSC and Control logix.
- Support, Maintenance and Software Modifications on Wonder ware, In Touch & Honeywell FSC Systems.
- Providing 24 Hrs offshore operation support from onshore for the ensuring availability of the System for Production which means Technical/Maintenance support related to RS3 DCS installed in offshore.
- Budget forecasting and resource planning
- Monitoring &Controlling engineering man-hours and allocated budget
- Planning and proper utilization of project resources
- Preparation of detail specifications Control System & Technical evaluation of Proposals from various vendors.
- Initiate and follows up required Management of Change (MOC) requests and follows up on implementation.
- SIL assessment & validation of existing safety loops
- Conducting design review meeting with vendors.
- Development of engineering deliverables, finalization of loop transfer philosophy with offshore production group.
- Review of Vendor Documents like FDS, Control Philosophy, ESD & DCS Logics review with respect to RS3 Configuration & Safe Chart, DP Construction drawings, Vendor FAT Procedure, Hot cutover Procedure and SAT Procedure.
- FOXBORO I/A DCS & TRICONEX ESD FAT witnessed.
- Preparation of hot cut over scheme, Construction Work Pack.
- Site Acceptance Test witnessing, Hot cutover execution and System Commissioning.
- Team member of SIL study committee, review of control design basis.