Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
Experience: 10 Yrs
Location: Abu Dhabi
- Summary of required experience for minimum of 10 years:
- Familiar with all aspects of Operations and Contracts Management coupled with sound commercial awareness and management skills.
- Experienced in: Contracts, Procurement Management, Budgeting, Contracts Administration,
- Estimation and Cost Control in Oil & Gas, Industrial, Infrastructure & Building Projects.
- Lifecycle contract management including pre & post contract award administration of major and minor services contracts including invitation to tender; commercial evaluation, negotiation and contract preparation, variation administration, cash flow analysis and contracts claim administration/ settlement, legal review and negotiation of contracts.
- Set up of Project Work Breakdown Structures. Drafting of all relevant commercial control procedures and documentation.
- Budget and schedule risk analysis studies.
- To develop / maintain and follow up with Supply chain Davison , Technical Engineering
- Division and sites the current and new ongoing service contracts /agreements for the and update OE Division management on progress to facilitate decision making for improvement and implementation of action plans.
- To participate in the development, implementation and regular review of the service contract/ agreements & SWO management policies, procedures and systems as well as to participate in the development/ up‐date of maintenance department procedures and ensure access to the latest revision of the procedures and policies for the users.
- To liaise with sites and other divisions the process of Service Contract/agreements to ensure that all company requirements and services are commonly provided across all sites with optimizes cost and safely with the required quality through effective management of the contracting process with the selected contractor.
- To provide legal contractual advisory to all departments throughout service contract/ agreements implementation in order to safeguard organizational objectives within legal boundaries and in the event of a dispute with the contractor, negotiate and resolve the dispute to the mutual satisfaction of both parties.
- To provide inputs and suggestions for the continuous improvement of Service contract/ agreements procedures/ practices taking into account ‘best practice’, international standards to improve efficiency & effectiveness and changes in business environment.