Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
- Evaluates the quality and suitability of microfilm or other reproduction materials in accordance with applicable standards and regulations.
- Prepares material for filming; notes missing material from sequence; marks targets and selects appropriate material.
- Operates microfilm or other optical imaging equipment; such as film processor, duplicator, microfilm viewer, printer and inspection station.
- Performs minor equipment adjustments; creates and maintains accession records and indexes; retrieves information; maintains appropriate files and records of microfilm or other reproduction materials.
- Assists in the training of other optical imaging/microfilm operators by providing direction and assistance.
- Assists in the planning, development, and implementation of office methods and procedures, with respect to the operation of an optical imaging/ microfilm unit.
- Provides technical assistance to microfilm equipment operators and advises others of the changes needed to bring optical imaging or microfilm products into conformance with agency standards.
- Serves as a consultant to state users agencies; inspects and monitors micrographics laboratories certified by the State Records Administrator.