Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
Experience : 7+ Years
Education Qualification: BE (Mechanical/Electrical)
Company Profile : It is a Jordanian company specialized in Oil & Gas Sector in both Upstream & Downstream Projects. It has been a leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction contractor of storage tanks for Crude Oil and Oil Products in Iraq (Fixed and Floating Roof).
Job Description :
- Analyze detailed scheduling and monitoring the work plan through Primavera Software
- Preparing/submitting Master Project Planning Schedule using Primavera for Client approval.
- Develop and maintain the Project Measurement System as per the approved baseline schedule.
- Evaluate the actual progress versus planned progress and report status and issues to the project management team..
- Implementing corrective and preventive actions.
- Uphold electrical safety plans and field quality plans.
- Prepare and submit Weekly/Monthly progress reports to project mgmt. team and client